Grip is looking for a Senior Digital Analyst. If you’re driven to understand and leverage data in the interest of inspiring and facilitating remarkable connections between brands and their consumers, this is the role for you.
As Senior Digital Analyst, you will lead the distillation and synthesis of data from multiple sources, and are accountable to key stakeholders for delivering data perspective, actionable insights, and recommendations to help fuel and elevate the ideation, activation and optimization of consumer communication programs and initiatives. You are not satisfied with information. Your curiosity, passion and intellect push you to do what it takes to truly understand consumer behaviour and experiences; immersing yourself in the data, exploring new sources, and employing the latest technologies to enable your efforts.
You are a self-starter, always motivated to push for something better, and are just as comfortable working independently as you are collaborating with and leading a broader team. Not only do you have a strong understanding of quantitative analysis, you are business and tech savvy, take pride in your attention to detail, take every opportunity to learn something new, and are especially skilled in the art of data storytelling.
Insight and Strategy Development
- Asses client needs and requirements and provide thought leadership on data-driven approaches and best practices
- Lead the translation of business requirements into KPIs and technical specifications
- Responsible for ensuring a strong narrative around the analysis and ensuring it is articulated clearly with a strong link back to business objectives
- Identify optimal internal processes and efficiencies; identify issues, define symptoms and recommend technical solutions
- Identify ways to improve the quality and accessibility of data
- Identify opportunities to integrate data sources to develop deeper insights
- Lead the continuous adoption of insight and data-based decision-making across all marketing processes such as forecasting, campaign modeling, testing and measurement.
- Ability to understand the effective application of technology to solve business problems
- Function independently in regards to assignments while remaining highly collaborative with the greater team and understand when to keep the Director, Analytics informed
- Prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting
- Mentor and coach junior staff
- Educate internally and externally on analytics processes and best practices
Desired Skills and Experience;
- Bachelor Degree in a quantitative field: Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Commerce
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Excellent understanding of digital analytics tools (i.e. Omniture, Google Analytics (360), Webtrends, Coremetrics etc.)
- Experience with data visualization/business intelligence software such as Tableau
- Proven balance of analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Although not required, programming skills in R or Python is considered an asset
- Experience with BigQuery
- Experience with the Google Marketing Platform (Campaign Manager, DV360. Search 360)
Interested? Apply below
Upon request, Grip Limited will provide accommodation to a job applicant with a disability during its recruitment process.
If you require accommodation during this process please contact Karen Sampogna at 416-341-7216.