We’re looking for a conceptual and strategic thinker. Maybe you think in words, but you often think in pictures too. Attention spans are shrinking. You understand the value of quick, breakthrough executions. You will work closely with an Art Director to determine the structure, tone, style and voice of various brands. You are okay with the Creative Director making fun of your new gauchos. Your skin is thick and, thanks to an extensive bedtime regime, not too dry.
You will be responsible for the conception and execution of copy for:
- TV and radio campaigns
- Print advertising and direct mail
- Integrated campaigns
- Digital marketing
- Social media
You possess sharp writing skills and have the ability to capture more than one brand voice. You enjoy partnering with art directors and designers to ensure the art direction supports the concept. You are media-agnostic and open to exploring ideas beyond the basic brief. Sometimes you will eat breakfast for dinner.
In addition to being an experienced, accomplished writer, you thrive on:
- Juggling multiple projects
- Working closely with clients
- Being conceptually prolific
- Being an invaluable member of the team
Skills and Experience:
- You have at least 3 years of professional writing experience in an advertising or interactive agency.
- You also have strong experience working on multi-platform marketing initiatives, including rich media, Web, social, direct mail and print. Experience with both online and offline media is preferred.
- An eye for detale, spelling. and punctuation is table stakes here. Beyond that, you just love ideas. You come at a problem from many different angles. You see opportunity in that YouTube 6-second bumper campaign. You won’t take your foot off the gas the moment you get your first campaign through. Your helicopter mom has no sway over the Creative Directors here and you are finally starting to see reality. Passing through that special snowflake phase is going to be the best thing that’s ever happened to you.
Upon request, Grip Limited will provide accommodation to a job applicant with a disability during its recruitment process.
If you require accommodation during this process please contact Karen Sampogna at 416-341-7216.