Asset Coordinator (Maternity contract)
Digital Assets Production Manager
As an Asset Coordinator you are systematic, detail-oriented and take pride in doing things the right way. You pick up on minutia that most people miss and are more organized than an extreme couponer. You are tech savvy, are comfortable learning new platforms and systems, and are able to teach others (internally, and externally).
Under the direction of the Digital Assets Production Manager, the Asset Coordinator is ultimately responsible for all assets – from downloading and storing assets, usage tracking and monitoring, to content correctness, and client approvals. This role requires a commitment to executing established processes and finding better solutions, where needed. You will be working with accounts, creative and production teams as well as clients. You will have ownership over the asset process and have a desire to learn all there is to know about Honda/Acura vehicles.
- Manages assets for Honda and Acura brand
- Own and manages the review, retouching and approval process
- Defines project steps, tasks, and requirements for this process
- Tracks timelines, milestones, and resources – identifying any potential issues with relevant parties
- Applies and diligently maintains the naming convention and organizational standards in place
- Identifies unique ways to organize and manage the entire digital asset life cycle from creation to distribution, production, and archiving
- Thinks about both the immediate need, and the long-term implication – “where should this live, so it’s easily source-able by a variety of stakeholders?”
- Views scenarios with a “how can this be better?” lens
- Participates in the development and maintenance of asset meta data
- Becomes a Grip DAM expert and can train both internal and external teams, as needed
- Is the agency product specialist and resource for other members of the team
- Car enthusiastic, a plus. You will be looked to answer product questions, and provide preliminary reviews of creative prior to being sent to the client
- Able to produce project support materials, in addition to providing producers and retouchers with coherent and thorough briefs.
Characteristics of an Asset Coordinator:
- Demonstrates success working with digital assets
- Team player
- Able to apply sound judgment while working independently within tight timelines
- Outstanding attention to detail with commitment to excellence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Relationship builder: able to forge trusting relationships within a diverse team
- Fanatical about creating order from disorder
- Problem solving skills: ability to source and research information independently
- Ability to retain critical Information
- Master juggler of multiple timelines and priorities
- Proactive in obtaining information about digital assets based off and ahead of timelines
An ideal candidate would be comfortable learning new and emerging platforms and software, and at ease teaching others (internally, and externally).
- Comfort with Photoshop (artistry not required)
- Mac: Keynote, etc.
- DAM: NetX
- Smartsheet (or other WBS/Gantt software),
- Office: Outlook/Word/Excel
The primary duties of an Asset Coordinator listed above may vary from time to time without changing the overall nature of the position or the level of responsibility.
Upon request, Grip Limited will provide accommodation to a job applicant with a disability during its recruitment process.
If you require accommodation during this process please contact Karen Sampogna at 416-341-7216.